Over the past several months many of you may have noticed that there is quite the “buzz” at The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe. There is good reason for it. The Pointe Services Association Board voted this past Sunday, November 10th to do the following:
• Cohoat and O’Neal Management (Carmel, IN) has been selected to manage/operate the Club. Cohoat and O’Neal Management currently operate six golf facilities including Prairie View Golf Club (Carmel), Wood Wind Golf Club (Westfield), Elwood Golf Links (Elwood), Prestwick Country Club (Avon), Harrison Hills Golf Club (Attica), Mystic Hills (Culver), and now will operate The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe effective December 1, 2019.
• Sahm’s Restaurant Group has been selected to operate the food and beverage operations as of April 1, 2020. Over the next several months Sahm’s will begin to prepare their plans, staffing and menus in anticipation of an Open House in late March/early April.Sahm’s is an Indianapolis based restaurant group and currently owns and operates 18 restaurants in the Indianapolis area. Sahm’s Catering also does substantial catering events and special functions throughout the state of Indiana. Special events, luncheons, parties and wedding receptions will be coordinated and catered by Sahm’s Catering
• Cohoat and O’Neal will operate the food and beverage operation until Sahm’s is fully engaged. We will keep you apprised of hours of operation and any special events during the winter months. Matt Englert will be the Food and Beverage Manager. We are very thankful for Matt’s willingness and positive spirit as we begin a new era in dining at Eagle Pointe.
• Tony VanNess, effective December 1, 2019, will be the Head PGA Professional and will incoporate a full schedule of fun and exciting events, leagues, outings, private and group instruction, clinics, and a fully stocked golf shop.
• Over the winter months a new Superintendentwill be hired to oversee the golf course and grounds. There will be a “priority” commitment to the golf course and to enhance the experience to all the golfers.The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe will install a new irrigation system on the back nine in March, 2020, thus completing the entire 18 hole irrigation system
Effective Monday, November 18th the new membership plans will be made available. In addition, we will introduce our new MMC Membership Campaign. Much more information to follow!
These are exciting times at The Golf Club at Eagle Pointe. We are honored to be a part of your team.
Cohoat and O’Neal Management