When playing at Eagle Pointe Golf Resort we ask that you abide by the following local rules:
- Golfers are required to wear a collared or mock turtle neck shirt at all times. Women may have sleeves OR a collar.
- No T-shirts, cut-off jeans, or tank tops please!
- Please help us maintain the condition of our course for your next visit by:
- Replacing all divots
- Raking sand traps
- Fixing ball marks
4 hours & 15 minutes
- Out of respect for other golfers please observe our maximum pace of play of 4 hours and 15 minutes.
- Please let faster groups play through when possible.
- Fivesomes are NOT allowed unless approved by the golf staff.
- Please observe any and all daily cart use restrictions.
- ALWAYS keep carts on the paths around the greens and tees!
- Please keep carts on the paths everywhere else when possible.
- We ask that you leave personal coolers and any alcoholic beverages at home. We provide an array of alcoholic beverages out of Dave's Dogshack and our Bar & Grille.
If you have any questions about these or other policies please feel free to contact email@example.com.