Check in: 4:00pm / Check out: 11:00am
Current front desk hours of operation: Mon. - Sat. 8:00 - 5:00 pm, and Sun. 8:00 - 3:00 pm
(If you would like an earlier check in or later check out, please contact the front desk. If you are checking in on SUNDAY your unit may be availabe early, please call the front desk to inquire, otherwise you are directed to pick your keys up at security after 5pm)
- There is a one night non-refundable deposit taken when booking any reservation.
- We ask that you plan your arrival with a front desk attendant within 24 HOURS PRIOR to your arrival.
- If arriving later than 5:00 pm, please call the front desk for instructions. Otherwise, your keys will be at security (812.824.8940).
- There is a maximum of TWO GATE GARDS per reservation (two bedroom or larger). There are no exceptions. These are needed for each vehicle to access the residences. You may call Security (812.824.8940), upon your arrival, to arrange additional addmittance. Please plan accordingly.
- Keys and gate passes must be returned to the front desk upon departure. Please do not leave keys in the condo or at security. There is a charge of $20 for each unreturned key, and $30 for each unreturned gate card.
- To be eligible to rent one of our condos, you must be 25 years old.
- Each condo has a private phone and phone number which is listed on the map given to you at check in. Long distance calls may be made by using a calling card or by calling collect. There are no charges for local calls.
- Pets are not allowed. If in violation, a charge of $150 will be added to your account.
- Damages/stolen items will be charged within 72 hours of departure.
- The Homeowners’ Association rules prohibit the use of amenities in villages. Swimming and tennis facilities are located at the clubhouse and are available, season permitting, from 8am to dusk. The pool closes 2 hours before private events (typically on weekends). There is no lifeguard on duty. Guests are allowed to use the clubhouse pool ONLY.
- In units where gas grills are povided, guests are responsible for filling and re-filling tanks. Not all units have grills.
- ALL units are NON-SMOKING. If there is any smell of smoke there will be a $200 charge to your account.
- Although most of our units are furnished with a washer and dryer, we ask that you bring your choice of detergents.
- We provide the maximum occupancy amount of towels and linens upon arrival. There is no daily maid service.
- Each condo has a maximum number of guests. There will be an additional charge of $25 per person over the limit.
- If there is a maintenance problem, please contact the front desk at (812) 824-4040. (Please note that we are NOT open 24 hours)
- Prior to departure, please place all trash in the nearest village dumpster.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is PROHIBITED from operating golf carts.
- Golf carts are for golfers ONLY.
- All persons playing golf must check in at the pro shop located in the clubhouse. Failing to notify the pro shop of reservation changes will result in green fees and cart fees being charged to your bill.
- Guests are responsible for any damages made to the course and golf carts.
- The golf course is for golfing only. All play must start on #1 or #10.
- Boats, motor homes, campers, and trailers are permitted on the premises for loading and unloading purposes only. Any of these vehicles will be towed at owner's expense.
- Boat storage is available across the street for a charge of $20 per night (M - Th) or $50 per weekend (F - Su). Or enjoy the spot for $100 per week. There is a very limited amount of space and it is imperitive to let us know prior to arrival if you would like to use the storage area. We will not be obligated to have storage available to any guest without prior authorization from a manager.
You are renting a privately owned condominium, someones home. Please treat it as if it were your own. If asked, the front desk may be required to check ID prior to check in. We want to thank you for choosing Eagle Pointe and look forward to seeing you soon!